WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
2. By using this Website, you are agreeing to these Terms of Conditions. You agree that you will use this Website in accordance with all applicable local, state, national and international laws, rules and regulations.
B Website Content and Access
3. While Uncovery endeavours to take reasonable care in preparing and maintaining the information on this website we do not warrant the accuracy, reliability, adequacy or completeness of any of the website content.
4. You acknowledge and accept that the website content may include technical inaccuracies and typographical errors.
5. The website content is subject to change at any time without notice and may not necessarily be up to date or accurate at the time you view it.
6. It is your responsibility to enquire with us directly in order to ensure the accuracy and currency of the material or information you seek to rely upon. To the extent permitted by law, including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth), Uncovery disclaims all liability for loss directly or indirectly arising from your use of or reliance on the website and the website content.
7. Uncovery does not guarantee that access to the Website will be uninterrupted or that the Website is free from viruses or anything else which may damage any computer which accesses the Website or any data on such a computer.
C Limitation of Liability
8. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Uncovery excludes all liability for any loss or damage of any kind (including special, indirect or consequential loss and including loss of business profits) arising out of or in connection with the website content and the use or performance of the Uncovery website except to the extent that the loss or damage is directly caused by Uncovery’s fraud or wilful misconduct.
9. In the situation that the law (including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth)) implies a warranty or guarantee into these Website Terms and Conditions which may not lawfully be excluded, then, provided it is fair and reasonable to do so, Uncovery's liability for breach of such a warranty or guarantee shall be limited, according to its choice:
in the case of goods: replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods; repair of the goods; payment of the cost of replacing the goods or acquiring equivalent goods;or payment of the cost of having the goods repaired; and
in the case of services, to either resupplying the services or payment of the cost of having the services supplied again.
D Intellectual Property
10. We hold the copyright to certain content on this Website, including the Uncovery logo. You must not use or replicate our copyright material other than as permitted by law. Specifically, you must not use or replicate our copyright material for commercial purposes unless expressly agreed to by Uncovery, in which case we may require you to sign a Licence Agreement.
11. If you wish to use our logo you should submit your request to us via the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
E Links to Uncovery Website
12. If you wish to establish a link to this website, you must first seek approval from Uncovery. To seek approval, please submit your request to us via the following email address: email@example.com. To assess your request, the following information will be required:
the URL of the website that you seek to establish a link from;
a brief description of your website; and
the reason that you wish to establish a link.
13. If Uncovery agrees to your proposed link, you must comply with any terms and conditions imposed by Uncovery as a condition of such agreement. If the nature and/or content of your website changes in any significant way, you must contact Uncovery and provide a new description of your website.
F Interference with Website
14. You must not attempt to change, add to, remove, deface, hack or otherwise interfere with this website or any material or content displayed on the Uncovery website.
15. You agree that you will not use, nor will you allow or authorise any third party to use, the Website for any purpose that is unlawful, defamatory, harassing, abusive, fraudulent or obscene way or in any other inappropriate way or in a way which conflicts with the Website Terms and Conditions.
H Information Collection
18. These Terms and Conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the State of Victoria, Australia. In the event that a dispute arises from these Website Terms and Conditions, both you and Uncovery agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Victoria, Australia.